The Clash of Clash developer SuperCell’s next game Boom Beach live earlier today on the AppStore and is now available worldwide for IOS.
Boom Beach is a strategy title in which the player attacks various island bases, including those held by other players.
Storm the beach and win the day! Boom Beach is a combat strategy game where you fight an epic war against the evil Blackguard. Take your expeditionary force to beautiful paradise islands invaded by the enemy. Fight for every beachhead, free enslaved islanders and explore the uncharted archipelago. The fight becomes a race to harness the ancient powers hidden on the islands. Are you ready for the BOOM?
– explore a huge tropical archipelago full of danger and treasure
– play with thousands of other players, raid their bases and enjoy the spoils of war
– attack hundreds of unique island bases controlled by the evil Blackguard
– face fearsome Boss Enemies and uncover their evil plans
– discover the mysterious power of ancient statues and Life Crystals
The date for the Android release is unknown. Below is a quote from the FAQ on the official website.
No, at the moment Supercell is working on the IOS version of the game. Eventually they will most likely create an Android version of the game as well. But don’t expect it to come out the same time the IOS version goes worldwide.
Considering it took Clash of Clash about a year to come out on Android, I wouldn’t hold my breath for and imminent release of Boom Beach.
Apple owners can download the game here: